ETS-56G: Environmental Shaker–Incubator for biotechnological and pharmaceutical laboratories is professional category equipment designed for cultivation of microorganisms and eukaryotic cells including animal, plant and insect cells. Shaker is equipped with a direct-drive mechanism for platform motion. It provides reliable and stable operation for the long term experiments
needed for cell growth. Shaker–Incubator provides smooth or intensive mixing in flasks installed on the platform. Built-in noiseless thermoresistant brush less fan provides precise temperature distribution inside the chamber (adjustable for up to +80°C). The inner chamber is made of stainless steel.
State–of–the–art motor, newest thermal insulation materials, softstart of the platform motion and temperature PID–control decrease the energy consumption and make the Shaker–Incubator highly
energy efficient despite its relatively large size.
• Speed range 50–250 rpm (increment 10 rpm)
• Temperature setting range +25°C ... +80°C
• Temperature control +10°C above ambient ... +80°C range
• Setting resolution 0.1°C
• Stability ±0.5°C
• Maximum load 8 kg
• Orbit diameter 20 mm
• Timer with sound alarm 1 min–96 hrs (1 min increment)
• Display LCD, 2x16 signs.
Capacity Available: Temperature Range:
170 litre / 6 cubic feet. 5c to 60c.
285 litre / 10 cubic feet. 5c to 60c.
340 litre / 12 cubic feet. 5c to 60c.
170 litre / 6 cubic feet. Ambient to 70c.
285 litre / 10 cubic feet. Ambient to 70c.
340 litre / 12 cubic feet. Ambient to 70c.
• Chart recorder weekly.
• RS-232 interface for operating through computer.
• Cyclic timer for regulating illumination conditions.
• Automatic voltage stablizer 3KVA.E-