GUILLOTINE SHEARS (UP TO GAUGE 16) ED-57418
Specification of Guillotine Shears
Use: cutting heavy gauge sheet metals, motor driven
* Motor driven plate guillotine shear with a cutting capacity of max.
3.0mm sheet thickness (related to 3100 mm working length).
* Computer optimized welded steel design of shear machine frame. The
cutting bar driven by crank drive and a noiseless gear motor on each
side of the machine.
* Along the machine table there are sheet support covers of stainless steel
with a snap lock system. Between the sheet support covers there
adjustable front support arms with T-slots, 1000 mm scales and gauge
fingers for easy front gauging.
* On each side of the cutting table there are rectangular gauges with
stainless steel scales of 1000 mm. During the cut a mechanical holddown
bar with non-skid ebonite lining holds the part.
* All bearings and guide ways are maintenance free.
* Upper and lower blades consist of high-quality steel with two edges.