Clean Air Tent
Product Code : ETC-73A
Brand Name : EDUTEK
CLEAN AIR TENT- CLASS 10000:
- Clean air tents are generally used within a CLASS 100000 clean rooms, in which a specific area where the manufacturing & processing activity is taking place.
- The ceiling provided with HEPA filters and at least 250 air changes per hour are maintained to provide an absolutely clean & CLASS 10000 inside within minutes after the system is switched on.
- The complete structure made of SS304 square tubular sections designed for withstanding the loads coming on that considering appropriate margin of safety.
- The strong castor wheels with brake provided at the bottom that enables the total unit to move from place to place.
- Jacks provided at bottom that supports the whole system
- Type : Self-Standing Mobile Facility
- Size : 4 m X 4 m X 5 m (L X B X H)
- Direction of Flow : Vertical Down flow
- Cleanliness : Overall Class 10000 (ISO 7 replaces with Class 10000-US FED STD 209 E)
- Particle Retention : 0.3 Micron & Above
- Noise Level : Less than 55 decibel on "A" scale more or less 5
- Velocity : 90 Feet/Minute more or less 20
- Differential pressure : Magnehelic Gauge 0-25 mm Imported Dwyer, U.S.A., Make or equivalent
- Illumination : by LED Tubes with Diffusers
- Accessories : Antistatic Polyurethane (PU) Flexible Curtains of 1mm thick
- Power Supply : 230V single phase, 50 Hz and 20 amps.
- Extra Power Sockets : Electrical Power Junction box provided with 5 amps & 15 Amps & Cutler
- hammer socket-each 01 no.
Material of Construction:
- Main Cabinet made from By IS 304 Grade Stainless Steel (SS 304).
And bottom to support with SS304 Pipe Structure with Suitable Castor wheels with Break Facility,
- Designed for load made of MUVTONS or equivalent ISI Make.
- Leveling Jacks provided for better stability and designed to take the total load considering appropriate margin of safety.
- Efficiency 90%
- Particle Retention 10-15micron rating
- HDPE mesh-3 layers
- 6 mm WG pressure drop
- Efficiency : 99.997%
- Particle Retention : 0.3-micron rating
- Micro Glass Fiber paper media Mini-Pleat type with 12 mm WG pressure drop.
- DIDW type blower system, which consists of dynamically & statically balanced aluminum impeller driven by a single phase.
- 1440-RPM motor, enclosed in a SS casing suitably suspended in a pair springs & connected to the filter chamber through flexible canvas duct.
- Motor and Electrical Wiring system fire proof grade.